(Skim Latihan 1Malaysia – Industri Bekalan Elektrik)
Powering the nation for over six decades, Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB) is the largest electricity utility company in Malaysia, committed to providing service excellence to a customer base of over seven million in Peninsular Malaysia and Sabah. Today, TNB continues to lead the effort in fostering economic growth & social development in the country.
As part as our corporate social responsibility in realizing Vision of 1Malaysia, TNB, along with selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs) and in cooperation with Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA), is inviting all graduates who meet the criteria as detailed below to participate in SL1M – IBE where a 12-month training program with comprehensive classroom and on-the-job training in various business functions in TNB, selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs), and KeTTHA, are provided to those selected for this training scheme. This training scheme, which is funded under Malaysian Electricity Supply Industry Trust Account (MESITA) is aimed to further improve the employability of the graduates to secure jobs at the job market.
Other Information on SL1M - IBE:
• Trainees will be reporting for training in February 2012.
• Monthly allowance of RM1,000 will be provided throughout the training duration.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering. Majoring in:
§ Electrical Power
§ Electrical Instrumentation & Control
• Degree in Chemical Engineering
• Degree in Civil Engineering
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Degree in Computer Science
• Degree in Computer Engineering
• Degree in Information Technology
CGPA 2.50 and above
• All Degree must be recognized by Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) / Malaysian Qualifications Agency (MQA)
• SPM/SPMV with credits in Bahasa Malaysia, English and Mathematics
• Age 28 years old and below
• Willing to be trained at any TNB business units or Ministry of Energy, Green Technology and Water (KeTTHA) or selected Independent Power Producers (IPPs)
• Unemployed after 6 months graduating from local and overseas universities
• If currently being employed, the current job requires lower than a degree qualification (underemployed)
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply online. Please log on to www.tnb.com.my > Career and fill in all the information needed. Incomplete applications or hard copy resumes will not be entertained. Applications must reach us before28th January 2012. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Any enquiries or assistance, please contact 03-2296 6756 (Kamal) / 03-2296 6191 (Yusuf).
Online Application : https://emadis.tnb.com.my/eMadis/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2femadis%2fDefault.aspx
Tarikh Tutup: 28 Jan 2012